Monday, March 18, 2013

First Peek- Book Unboxing


First Peek - Book Unboxing from Graham Smith on Vimeo.

A giant, cubic palette of boxes arrived suddenly from Xupuy, my publisher. I knew it my new art book, because the writing on the boxes said so. Even though it was the middle of the night, I called artist Katherine Brannock. Her name was on the boxes, too. I knew she'd want to be there when the shipment was opened. I brought my camera and filmed the unboxing.


Katherine Brannock and Graham Smith will be signing this giant pile of books at a release party at the SDAI Museum, on March 30th. 

Art, Music, Food, Life Drawing, aaaannnnd Books!

Artist Katherine Brannock
1365 pounds of books.

See More?
Book Trailer Video
Katherine Brannock.com

G.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails